Ryno has been competing in triathlon, swimming, cycling and running for the past 7 years.
Racing background: With well over 20 year’s experience in mountain biking, road cycling, time trialling he is a genuine all-rounder on two wheels. His running pedigree covers both road and trail while swimming has seen him participating in open water events in exciting locations ranging from Jervis Bay to the Whitsundays. On the triathlon circuit he has participated in sprint, club, olympic, half Ironman and Xterra/Cross Tri events, culminating in him representing Australia as an age grouper at the World Cross Triathlon Championships in 2016.
Ryno is passionate about sharing the camaraderie, sense of achievement and fun of multisport. He focusses on coaching beginner triathletes, cyclists, runners and swimmers. His training philosophy is based on athletes having balance and fun while developing new skills in cycling, running and swimming.
- Road and Track Cycling Skills Coach – Cycling Australia
- Road and Track Level 1 Cycling Coach – Cycling Australia *
- Level 2 Intermediate Run Coach
- Development Triathlon Coach (Professional) – Triathlon Australia
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach – Australian Strength and Conditioning Association *